Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Friday 10 June 2011

The Perfect Job

As you may know, after university I hope to be a teacher, but that won't be for another couple of years.

As you may also know, I am looking to buy a humble abode with my boyfriend, Rob.

So, in the meantime, I need to scrape a few pennies together after being made redundant from my previous job. (Boo!)

Now, I am booked in to an agency today to gain some office work (which I have experience with) over the summer holidays.

However, as a writer, I would love to have something that puts my writing to the test. I would love to do reviews for any of my interests, or even challenge myself at writing about anything unconventional. I like to bring an element of light-hearted humour to my writing too to make it fun for both me and the reader.

So, if you would like to help me help you, please contact me. I shall provide a list of my own interests below so you get a feel for what I am familiar with...

• Movies
• Beauty/Fashion
• Video Games (it's true, I'm a gamer!)
• TV programmes
• Books
• Gadgets



- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...