Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Thursday 9 June 2011

To every red blooded female out there...

I just had to share what my dream was about last night...

It was indeed about the beautiful, very beautiful, Damon Salvator from 'The Vampire Diaries'. He was the hero, of course, after saving me from other evil vampires (so, basically, I was Elena).

Stefan was there too...unfortunately...but I kept ignoring him after I kept being mesmerised by Damon's sexy, piercing blue eyes.

I think my shower will be a cold one this morning...


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...