Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Saturday 20 August 2011

Disappearance

Apologies to all my lovely readers!

I've been a little busy lately so have not had much time to blog.  I believe it's been a couple of weeks since my last blog, which is very much unlike me - I usually have a lot to say and have a bombarding of blogs on a daily basis.

However, I have a few things to get off my chest (most of them trivial, of course!) so will offer a few blogs today, and hopefully that will be a gateway for me to blog more often again...

As with most things I have to put on the back burner in life, I blame work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...