Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 22 August 2011

Panda Eyes

Does anyone have any tips on how to make sure your make-up stays in place?

No matter what eyeliner I use, I always seem to have the same look... yes, that of the Panda!... after several hours of wearing it.

I've heard that spraying hairspray on your face helps, but surely that means you have a horrible lacquer film across your face for the rest of the day/night!?  Has anyone tried and tested this theory?  Verdict?

I met my friend today for lunch.  I first put my make-up on at around 10am.  I got home at 3:30pm, and when I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked as if I'd gone ten rounds with Tyson.  God only knows what my friend must have thought of me - she clearly did not have the heart to tell me I looked ridiculous, so I therefore had to find out for myself...and that was after walking through the city centre and then getting the bus.

Help!

I cannot go on like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...