Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 19 September 2011

Silas Blissett

I had to blog about this as I found it very funny and it certainly brightened up my day...

I tweeted a message today that read "As much as I love Psycho Silas I do wish they would tie up the storyline now!"

Next thing I know, I have a reply from none other than Silas Blissett himself!!! It read: "Love you too"

Of course, if I were in the Hollyoaks village I would indeed consider it to be quite horrifying!

However, as I am not, it was a very comedic surprise to see such a response to my tweet.


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...