Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Made in Chelsea

Is anyone else finding this show annoyingly addictive?

I never got into TOWIE, and I vowed not to get into MiC either... but I just can't seem to stop myself from watching it.

Ollie seems to be the most endearing as he poses, very bizarrely, for his modelling shoots.  His facial expressions, particularly in last night's episode, were truly hilarious.  And don't even get me started on the time a modelling agent told him during an interview that he may need to cut his hair.  Here's a taster of what he looked like...

Ollie Locke - Made in Chelsea - Google Images
I tried to search for a video clip of his interview but it doesn't appear to be online - if anyone can get hold of it, please let me know... ♥ ♥ ♥

The rest of the cast prove to be terribly annoying (especially Spencer, Caggie and Hugo) but I still can't help getting drawn into their ridiculously posh lives.

Perhaps I am just jealous because I don't get whisked away by friends to huge country manors for dinner parties, or go on first dates where someone takes me to a park bench and offers me champagne...

I need to rethink my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...