Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 10 October 2011

The X Factor - Kitty Update 1

I have to confess...

Kitty, the crazy drama queen from the X Factor, is starting to grow on me!!

I know!  This is madness!  But when I saw her jump into the pool after her audition last week, I thought it was hilarious.  She's as unpredictable as a whirligig!

Her rendition of Queen's Who Wants to Live Forever was so ambitious on Saturday's Live Show.  Admittedly, she did not sing too well to begin with.  I was actually cringing with my hands covering my face.  But then she sang the big notes and it didn't sound half bad...

She absolutely blows Katie Waissel out of the water with her Diva-like qualities and Drama Queen skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...