Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 7 November 2011

Charlie Simpson

Dear bloggers/readers,

I have deleted my previous post about Charlie Simpson as, four months after that bad boy was posted, I received a few angry (and somewhat abusive) comments from his fans.  Out of respect I have taken the post down as my intention was not to offend or hurt anyone's feelings.

I hope this is the end of the matter and I shall not insult the former Busted (and Fightstar) musician again.

An apologetic Loula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...