Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 29 November 2011

The X Factor - Quarter Finals

Well, since the last time I wrote about the X Factor, we have lost The Risk, Johnny, Kitty, Frankie, Craig and Janet...and we have regained Amelia Lily.

So, first of all...I am devastated that Kitty has gone.  I wanted her to win - she was so spectacular for an X Factor contestant.  But, c'est la vie I suppose.  I now want Little Mix to win!!

I was so glad that Frankie went as, let's face it, he did not deserve to be part of the live shows.  He was a very naughty boy and I loved, loved, LOVED how people across social networking sites had dubbed him "Frankie Cokeupthenozza" - very clever indeed!!  I was very disappointed that we did not get to see him go personally but he did have a very big girly fanbase so I think they would have kept him in till the final.  So, every cloud...

Who do I think is going to win?

Well, like I said, I would now like Little Mix to win as I think they are growing to be such a strong girl group (please, please, PLEASE, stop calling them a "Band" X Factor Judges!!  Until I see them playing instruments they are just a group!!) - I particularly loved their performance of Katy Perry's 'E.T'.  I know you are thinking that I am biased due to my love for KP, but it is because of that reason I should be biased to not approve of their version of the song...

Amelia Lily coming back has certainly thrown a spanner in the works - she is very good!!  However, I was disappointed when she said last week "this shows that I should have been here from the start".  That may be the case, AL, but a little modesty goes a long way...

I'm just saying!

Finally, thank goodness Janet has gone.  She definitely deserved to go after the SECOND debacle of forgetting the words.  Once was bad enough, but at such a late stage in the competition, it was truly embarrassing to watch her forget the words again...and then AGAIN later on in the song.

So, the competition has now been left wide open for Little Mix, Marcus, Misha B and Amelia Lily to steal the top spot...

Although this year's X Factor has been particularly boring compared to previous years, it should be an interesting final...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...