Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Thursday 28 April 2011

Newbie

As I'm new to this I'm trying to think of something cool and witty to write to entice you into reading future blogs... I can't think of anything so you'll have to bear with me I'm afraid. It will come, I'm sure of it...

I'm writing this first blog from the comfort of my bed. I'm a student on my Easter break so this is actually quite early for me. I have 3 assignments due in, in a couple of weeks' time. One Language (boring as it's not a foreign language - it's just about language in general), a biography (definitely the coolest of the three) and an autobiography. 2500 words to ramble about myself. It's tough! I'm 25, I haven't done anything exciting. I'm hoping the examiner will buy my fictional story about spending 3 years of my life as a lion tamer... Or maybe as Paul McCartney's backing singer? I don't know which would be cooler.


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...