Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Thursday 28 April 2011

Twitter

Why, oh why, did I create a twitter account again?? Admittedly, the reason I got rid of my first one was because Donald Faison (Turk from Scrubs) decided to post 50 (yes, 50!) tweets in one day. I had each and every one of those bad boys arrive via text message on my phone. When I tried deleting him, they still came through. I then blocked him and they still came through. I had to do it - I had to delete my Twitter account.

You can understand my fury when, after deleting and blocking the culprit, as well as deleting my entire account, the sodding 'tweets' still came through!

So, after hearing that a few of my friends have joined the whacky world of stating what they are doing at any given opportunity (with the limited use of 140 characters) I have decided to rejoin the egotistical train of vanity.

However, I was greeted with more fury when I was reminded why I don't like Twitter. I have not been bombarded with updates from a celeb (thank God!), I have been treated much worse by one... I was ignored by one. I decided to 'follow' Katy Perry. Now, I understand she is busy with her own life, singing about Vegas, teenage dreams, and girls who reside in California, so responding to my 'tweet' may have surpassed her list of priorities, but when I received three updates about her jet lag I was faced with the reality that...she doesn't care about me! My insignificance in her life mirrored the insignificance of me needing to know about her coffee requests.

From now on I'm sticking to following just my friends on Twitter. At least I don't have to be famous to be appreciated by them.

P.s. This experience does not effect my love for Katy Perry. She is fabulous!


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...