Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Rain

Typical English weather strikes again.

Us Brits are treated to a lovely day off work and what do we get?

Rain, of course.

However, in all honesty, I'm glad of it. My eyeballs have been going crazy these past couple of days due to the pollen attack.

I'm going that a bit of rain will help it simmer down a bit and get rid of that awful itchiness that makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

Dab them in salt water? I wish I could take my eyeballs out and let them marinate in the salty concoction for a few hours. But I reckon even then they will still be covered in pollen.

My throat has also gone on the defence. It feels dry all the time and my nose has decided to close itself off. If it could talk it would be saying "No room at the inn".

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Roll on winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...