Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 30 May 2011

Geordie Shore

Good grief, what a show!

As I'm having a lazy Sunday today (I've stayed in my pyjamas and have sprawled myself across the sofa with a blanket covering me for warmth and my head resting on a pillow - very cosy), I have been watching random programmes on the TV.

I noticed Geordie Shore on Anytime on Sky. I haven't really gotten into any of the recent reality shows that keep cropping up, such as The Only Way is Essex and Made in Chelsea, and before today I had not had any interest in watching Geordie Shore either.

However, there appeared to be nothing else of interest on the TV this afternoon so I thought I'd give the latter a whirl...

I'm glad I did. I've never seen anything quite so trashy in my life. Great stuff!

In a nutshell, for anyone not familiar with the show, there is a house in Newcastle where four random girls and four random boys live together for a period of time. Cameras are everywhere.

If you're thinking that this sounds like an imitation of Big Brother, you're right.

However, the difference is that this group of people are constantly permitted to drink alcohol, which they take full advantage of, and sex is always on their mind. They also have to do jobs for a blonde woman who popped up out of nowhere.

The Geordies are proving to be quite the interesting bunch and, basically, anything (and I mean anything) goes.

There is even a "shag pad" for those dirty little devils.

Before seeing this show, the only Geordies that I knew were Cheryl Cole and Ant & Dec. My opinion about Newcastle has now changed.

The girls are all about false eyelashes, hair extensions, fake tan, skimpy clothes and big boobs.

The men? Pretty much the same.

And, like I said, anything goes.

In the first episode I saw one girl get their boobs out for the boys and perform a sexual act on another, a fight ensue in a bar, and one boy have a threesome with two girls picked up from a club.

It was incredibly distasteful.

There is also a lot of bitchiness that goes on in the house when the green eyed monster takes over. Each person seems to have located the person they want to sleep with the most and if anyone gets in their way then there will be hell to pay.

As for the jobs that they have to do - the first involved the girls wearing pretty much next to nothing, and the boys were topless apart from a dicky-bow, and they had to entice people from the street to go in a limo. Very sleazy - I've never seen a show quite like it.

So, will I be tuning in again on Tuesday for episode 2?

Why-aye!


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...