Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Friday 27 May 2011

Singstore

Planning ahead for tomorrow's Singstar session with my friend, I decided to download a few more songs from the Singstore Online.

I was thrilled to see many more songs had been added to the catalogue. The Cranberries - Zombie was one of them. A classic.

Imagine my concern when I noticed a little padlock in place of the song's cost.

Now imagine my annoyance when I received a message informing me that the song was unavailable.

Curious.

I tried another song. Same problem.

It did not take long for me to search the internet for answers.

According to the Singstar forum the store is down due to the whole PSN hacking. It was meant to be back up and running by 24th May but that's been and gone.

They are now saying 31st, but the bank hol will have been and gone by then!

Very disappointing, PS3.

I wanna sing, dammit!


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...