Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Friday 27 May 2011

Nightmare No. 2

Yes, my night was full of bad dreams last night - I blame the hayfever.

However, the second was even scarier than the first. It does not need as much detail as the first but I shall give you the gist...

Basically, I found myself in love with my teacher and I was so angry that he had already started a relationship with one of the girls in my class.

Don't worry, I wasn't at school - we were all about the age I am now (25) so there was nothing wrong about it. I imagine we must have been at university.

I was devastated about this other girl. So much so that I found myself being really nasty to her. It was awful - I was so mean.

The teacher had even picked up on my bullying and told me he hated me.

I was relentless. He had to be mine. I wanted him so much. I took a different approach...

I was nice to the girl instead. This backfired and I was seen as two-faced. I didn't know what else to do.

However, next thing I know, an aircraft came blazing onto the field outside of the building. It was scary stuff.

I was stood next to the girl and the teacher came over. He grabbed me instead of her and started to kiss me.

I woke up and felt unwell. That teacher was...

Butt Chin! (aka Mr Schue/Matthew Morrison from Glee)


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...