Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Blogger - Pages/Posts

I write this blog in frustration. I have tried several times to create pages on my blogspot which will tidy up my posts a little.

I was hoping to create pages, with a navigation bar, that can produce separate blog posts to the ones on my home screen. For example, a page of reviews.

If anyone can shed any light on this matter, please let me know how it can be done. I will be eternally grateful!!

Thank You


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...