Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Friday 20 May 2011

End of the world?

Word on the street is that it is the end of the world tomorrow (21st May). I'm rather disappointed. Not because it's the end of the world, but because I would have had my roots done if I'd known a bit sooner. They're looking rather peaky at the mo'.

Also, now forgive me if I'm wrong, I thought the end of the world was supposed to be in 2012? Didn't they make a film about it? (Coincidentally, it was called 2012)

I do wish these prophecies were not brandished about like a floozy's knickers. They give me the heeby-jeebies. What if I haven't accomplished everything that I want to accomplish in life?

Obviously the important stuff comes first: Have I worn that new dress I purchased yet? Have I tasted KFC's new Brazer burger? Have I seen the final episode of Glee yet?

And then there is the rest: Have I told my family and friends that I love them? Have I made amends with any past foes that should not have been considered a foe in the first place? Have I told myself not to use the word foe as it makes me sound like a Loser?

There's just so much to do!

If it is the end of the world, I wish you all the very best (in the afterlife? Where would we go if the earth isn't here anymore??) and I hope you have accomplished everything that you hoped to accomplish in your life!

Loula Love xxx


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...