Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Sunday 1 May 2011

Karaoke

So, I sang karaoke on Friday for the second time ever. It's great! But I was slightly disappointed with the karaoke master.

The first time I ever did karaoke was the week before so the second time I was still quite nervous. I even braved doing two songs!

First, it was Lady Gaga's Poker Face. It was a success thanks to the help of Mr Bacardi and his skinny wife, Coca Cola. So I was geared up for my second song then, a fine choice of Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You.

You can imagine my distress when two hours later I still had not sang my second song. Twice I asked the Karaoke DJ when I'd be singing and his response was "we have to make it fair, there are other people who want to sing"...

Oh right, of course! I understand that it needs to be fair, so why are there other people who have been up thrice??!! Surely that's not fair? I did find out later, though, that those 'lucky' people were regular karaoke attendees so it's only right that they get special treatment, right?

Well, I got my own back. By the time I got to sing my second song I was so drunk I went off key three times. Mwahahahaha - I hope the DJ's ears bled and he learns to make things fair for me in the future!

So, the songs I've sang on karaoke so far are:
Katy Perry - Waking Up in Vegas
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

What else could I possibly sing that appears somewhat original in comparison to songs such as Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Will Survive or I Need A Hero?

Loula requests your help on this one! xxx

- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You know that the obvious choice is Heart's 'Alone!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Q, absolutely!! What a song - that is definitely my next choice now. Roll on the next karaoke session as I think my hairbrush is fed up of not being used for its initial purpose...

    Loula Love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion matters...