Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 2 May 2011

Singing

Ok, this blog is for anyone who can sing and is not recognised for it!!

I know there are hundreds of you out there who have beautiful voices but don't get the recognition you deserve... I know it's not much but I got a 'Singstar' rating on Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever tonight.

My bro has a cover's band and I have never been invited to sing for his band. I've never been invited to audition!! I know I'm inexperienced but some of the best singers are. I'm no comparison but look at Eva Cassidy!!

I just want all the under-appreciated singers out there to know that you're not alone. You're amazing and more than welcome to post whatever you want here!! I can't guarantee it will get noticed by someone as egocentric as Simon Cowell but I can promise it will be adored by myself!!!

Big Loula kisses xxx


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...