Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Life as a Writer

So, as you have probably guessed from the bombarding of blogs that I keep whacking on here...I like to write. I am a writer.

No, I don't have a novel published, I'm not a journalist and I'm no Perez Hilton but why does that mean that I'm not a writer?

I enjoy writing, in every sense of the word. My favourite pen is a Berol Handwriting pen - I just thought I'd share that. I like texting, emailing, twittering, facebooking, writing notes, writing letters, writing stories, writing essays...well, maybe not essays but you get my drift.

My question is: Why do you need to be considered "professional" before you are labelled a certain way. I like being creative and I like words.

My goal is to have a novel published so why should I wait till it is published before calling myself a writer? It's not something that happens overnight. It's in my veins. It's who I am.

There are millions of writers out there who are creative and haven't been published, just like there are published writers out there with poor spelling. Everyone is good at something different but can be aiming for the same goal. That's what makes life wonderful.

I may post some of my stories on here soon.

Everyone out there is welcome to post comments about who they are, what their skills are, what they've achieved, anything and everything. I'd love to know. I'd love you to share.

Loula Love xxx


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...