Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sparky and George

Well, I had quite the fright last night...

I was messing around on my phone before going to sleep (iPhones are too addictive) and, as the battery is so rubbish, I routinely plugged mine in to charge.

Now, before I go on, I just want to confirm that the charger in question was not the original Apple one that came with the phone. This was a different one with a little red light that my bro gave me when I couldn't find my original.

So, the scene is set. I turned round to turn my bedside lamp off and was greeted with a bizarre sound coming from the opposite side of the bed (where my phone and the charger were residing). It sounded like when you run your fingernail up and down a zip seam. That kind of clicking noise.

When I looked, there was nothing there and I had no idea what it could be. I tugged on the wire thinking it might have been rubbing against the zip of my bag which was lying beside it.

It was as soon as I realised that my bag does not have a zip that a huge blue spark frazzled out of the plug. Holy smokes, Batman!

I have never seen anything like it. For a split second I thought that perhaps it would send me off into the past. Obviously then I remembered cool stuff like that doesn't happen in real life. Damn Marty McFly gets all the fun. Maybe I should get myself a flux capacitor...?

Anyway, I'm deviating, the point of the matter is that it was very scary and I'd never seen anything like it before. I quickly switched it off and, after building up the courage, I pulled the plug from the socket.

Luckily, (I think) I'm ok! *twitch*twitch*


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...