Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Magaluf Trust

I dropped Rob at the pub this afternoon where he met five of our friends for a lads' holiday (and Stag do) in Magaluf.

They are going for five, yes five, days. I'm so gutted - I want to go too!

Obviously, as I am female, I would not fit in on a stag weekend. However, I have my own plans for the weekend.

They may not be as fun as a few days in the sun but I will certainly be having a good catch up, and a Singstar night, with some good friends. Fantastic.

I can hear many of you out there shouting, asking, questioning whether or not I trust Rob in a town full of sunkissed beauties (and slags).

The truth?

Yes, I do! :o]


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...