Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Make-Up Brush

This is a very girly post but one which I feel that I must share...

I put some foundation on yesterday as my general daily make-up routine and, as I was feeling rather lazy, I rubbed it in with my fingers, not my make-up brush.

It was horrific with even worse results.

I noticed that the foundation wasn't blending in at all. Streaks ran independently all across my face and most of it just stayed on my fingers. Needless to say, I snatched up the brush in a flash to sort out the beige mess.

I will never not use my make-up brush again. Mine is an Estée Lauder one and it has lasted for years. It does feel like you are painting the make-up onto your face, but it has such splendid results. I do very much recommend that you purchase a brush. You will certainly notice a difference.

Loula Likes: •••••


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...