Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Online Bingo

What an interesting afternoon. My bro got home from work and showed me the Mecca Bingo app on his phone. It looked tremendous fun and it was great to see him win a couple of times.

However, it was even more interesting to find out that he'd won a total of £45. Great stuff...well, it would have been if it hadn't taken £35 to get it.

I decided to join up though as they give you £5 free. Needless to say, I didn't win. I'm apprehensive about depositing any money into my account as I observed someone win twice when my brother was playing, and twice when I was playing. That was over the space of 3 hours.

It begs the question as to whether this person won because 1. He was playing it for so long, 2. He had to buy a bunch of tickets for one game (the max is 36), or 3. It's automated and the people playing Bingo are indeed losing to the computer rather than real people.

The jury is still out with this one and I'm still contemplating whether or not to deposit £5.

I was never going to win on the free £5 that I was given, so I guess there is just one way to find out...

- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...