Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Sunday 8 May 2011

A sleeveless Cardigan?

I was just rummaging in my wardrobe for something to wear over my sleeveless top and pulled out a forgotten item. A sleeveless cardigan.

Of course, the sleeveless cardigan! Just what you need when your torso feels the draft but your arms, your arms are on fire...?!

I suppose it serves the same purpose as the fingerless gloves. When you think "oh my, my palms are so cold but my fingers just feel so damn hot. I wish I had an accessory that accommodated such freakish behaviour!"

May I remind you that I live in England. Our days are either hot or cold (although mainly cold) and we have no in-between! A sleeveless cardi and pair of fingerless gloves are invalid items over here.


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...