Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Slimming World Diet

So, I started this diet a few weeks ago and not lost anything yet... Well, apart from half a lb.

It's not the diet's fault though. It's mine! I keep going out and partying. I may be having a diet coke but that Bacardi is one fattening little mofo. However, now that the bank hols are out the way I'm hoping that I can get back on track.

I am a huge fan of this diet as I had a fry-up for breakfast this morning. How many diets let you do that, eh? All I had to do was use the fry-light spray as my oil and cut the fat off my bacon. Lovely stuff.

My next weigh-in is next Wednesday so I'm hoping to have lost something by then. No naughty weekends to hold me back now!

I'd definitely recommend it though. You can eat lots of foods, classing naughty foods as part of your syns allowance; there is a website that gives you hundreds of recipe ideas; recipe books available; and there is a Facebook group that introduces you to people in the same situation who offer support and inspiration.

Let's just say I'm not as hungry as I was when I was on Weight Watchers...


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...