Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Monday 6 June 2011

The Blank Mind

I am sat here trying to write my proposal for one of the modules for my final year and nothing is coming to me.

Literally...nothing.  Blank!

I know exactly what I want to write about, oh yes, my mind is swimming with ideas for my topic.  In fact, I have everything prepared, but I just cannot, CANNOT, for the life of me, think about how to put it into words.

Every time I think that I know what to write, I start tapping away at the keys and the words just jumble up and become one long sentence of gobbledygook.  It's very frustrating...and unreadable.

It's funny how I always have quite a lot to say on my blog posts though - perhaps I should submit these...I probably would, if they were to be appreciated by the elite (my tutors).

Ah well...

I suppose I ought to crack on with more key-tapping, as well as head-banging, and try to complete my proposal.

Writer's Block = A True Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...