Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Saturday 4 June 2011

Dream a Little Dream

I am trying to work out just why I keep having such bizarre dreams lately - what is triggering them?

As the summer draws ever closer my hayfever is kicking in - could this be the culprit of my midnight antics?

Last night was not my night off.

I awoke in the middle of the night to find myself pulling everything out of my washing basket.

'Why?', I hear you ask.

Good question.

I think I must have woken up halfway through this clear-out to realise that I thought there was a person in there.

I was trying to get rid of them.

Of course - what else would I have been doing?

Each night I anticipate a restful sleep with no interruptions in the form of crazy dreams or antics.

Its just not going to happen!

Zzz


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...