Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Saturday 4 June 2011

Poor Ronan Parke

I'm glad Simon Cowell is getting the police involved as a result of the malicious blog regarding 12-year-old Britain's Got Talent contestant, Ronan Parke.

I noticed a tweet on Twitter regarding the blog so I thought I'd have a look to see what allegations were being uprooted this time round.

At first, I think part of me believed what was being said. It was quite convincing. However, I had not seen Ronan's audition, only his second performance in the semi-finals, so I looked it up on YouTube.

I feel that, at this point, I should let you know that halfway through the blog, I noticed that not only was the rant extremely long, but he/she was appearing more and more bitter, and less and less genuine...

Now, this phantom blogger suggested that Louis Walsh's comment about Ronan being a star was scripted, along with the young lad's tears being non-existent.

After watching the audition, I can confirm that I saw tears filling up those poor boy's eyes. Obviously I can't confirm that LW's line was scripted but I CAN confirm that Ronan Parke is destined to be a star.

He was incredible!

For a 12-year-old boy to sing like that was amazing. He sang better in his audition than most current singers do after recording in the studio.

It's a shame that there are such bitter people out there who want to dash any hopes of those with real talent.

Good Luck to Ronan! I'm sure he will do well no matter what the outcome is tonight.

Louis Walsh was right - he is one to watch.

Lose The Losers


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...