Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 1 June 2011

House Hunting - Part 5

Well, today, me, my Mom, my Dad, Rob, his Mom, and his Dad all went en masse to have a second viewing of one of the houses we saw last week.

I was quite nervous as I thought that perhaps Rob and I would not like the house as much as we did the last time we saw it.

And you know what?

We loved it even more.

We could both see the potential of the house for our future and just generally see ourselves living there. Our 'rents liked it too and were really surprised with how nice it was as the pictures provided to the Estate Agents just do not do the house justice.

Obviously we are still thinking about things but...

Watch this space...

I don't want to pin all of my hopes on it just yet as I don't want to jinx anything.


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...