Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Five Years!

I am proud to inform you that five years ago today, Rob and I became an item.

I love him very much.

There is still no ring on my finger but we are taking it at our own pace. There is no rush when you're destined to be together forever anyway.

(Obviously, inside, I'm actually screaming due to lack of ring!)

It does get difficult when I see that friends are moving in with, and getting married to, their partners when they have not been together for as long as we have. I just have to remind myself that it's not a race and we will do everything at our own pace.

We are going a step in the right direction though with our house, so once Rob realises that he can actually live with me (let's call a spade a spade here, I'm going to be a nightmare! Fact!) I'm sure he'll pop the big Q.

Rob is amazing though (*dry heave*) and I do believe fate intervenes with our relationship at times.

The key, however, is to maintain great communication and to just have fun in the relationship. We're always playful with each other, whether it's a bit of banter or tickling each other for possession of the remote control.

Laughter is golden.

Don't get me wrong though, we do have our arguments. Of course we do. It would be unhealthy not to argue. That's when communication comes into it and we talk through our problems.

Relationships are hard work and if it's not worth fighting for, it won't work!

5 years of tears and tantrums (all Rob's) have been worth it for our relationship. Love and laughter overrule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...