Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Trapped inside these four walls...

I'm back in an office.

It's not my desired place to be but I need some cash over the summer while I am not at university.

So, I am guessing that you are wondering why I am blogging at this unusual hour if I am supposed to be working.  The truth is... I don't really have much to do.

I am covering for a lady while she is travelling across the high seas (well, she's in Tunisia, so more likely to be travelling across the sand... on a camel) and my responsibilities are quite limited.

It's not a very big office.  Today, there are seven of us here.  SEVEN!  You can see why I'm relatively bored.

However, it has certainly confirmed that teaching is my desired profession (as well as writing!).  The people here are nice, and the company's very interesting (marketing) but I just wish there was more for me to do.  I have far too much energy bubbling inside to be sat in an office all day.

I've just gotta let it all out!

Roll on 1pm when I can go on lunch.  The highlight of my day will be to visit the coffee shop on the Ground Floor.

I can barely contain my excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...