Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Sometimes, Grandparents do the cutest things...

I visited my grandad today and, as it was sunny and we could go out in the garden, he decided to show me all of the plants, flowers and vegetables he has grown in his garden.

I was thrilled to see him pull a potato out of the ground. It was probably the size of a big (kingy?) marble but it was a delightful moment. I was far more excited about it than he was but it has now reignited my desire to grow my own vegetables.

My grandad also pulled off the bud of a poppy and put it in a little plastic bag (one of the ones that you put your coins in to take to the bank) for me to take home and grow my own set of poppies.

Adorable!

Alan Titchmarsh eat your heart out...!


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...