Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Terrible Toothache

Dear oh dear!!

I have such an aching tooth at the moment. I don't suppose there is anyone out there who can offer advice as to how to numb the pain?!

I went to see my dentist today to book an appointment; he is on his hollybobbletons and not back 'til the 25th July.

The receptionist said she would book me in for then, but if it gets worse over the next couple of days she will send me to the emergency dentist.

I've had paracetamol and ibuprofen but does anyone know of any other remedies that will help combat the little critter without me overdosing on pain killers in the meantime?

HELP!


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...