Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Sunday 21 August 2011

Bed Head - Small Talk

Blah Blah Blah...

That's actually the slogan associated with this Bed Head product, I'm not actually dismissing it!

In fact, after several days' use of this product, I would recommend it to anyone who has a hair type similar to my own (fine, a bit fluffy at the ends, and in desperate need of a volumising lift).


Bizarrely, there appear to be no directions as to how to use this product. I took a chance and applied a generous amount to my damp hair before blow drying it. I'm still not sure if that's what I was supposed to do, so if anyone can enlighten me I would very much appreciate it. However, so far it seems to have worked...

Did it provide a beautiful mane that cascaded down my shoulders like a movie star?

Erm...no!

So, I probably would not say 'Small Talk' did what it says it should on the tin, but it did make my hair feel softer and less knotted, which it usually does as the day goes by.

Also, it has a very sweet blueberry smell to it that certainly can seem a bit sickly - you can smell it all day. BUT, it's not too bad, and certainly smells better than most other products. It will certainly capture the attention of that guy you've got your eye on, as his super sniffing snout won't be able to ignore that pleasant smell that wafts by as you walk past! (Remember: you may have to smell it all day but he doesn't!)

Loula's verdict: Recommended! It's worth a buy if you want a product to soften your locks and supply an attractive smell to your barnet! It's also a very cute purple bottle that brightens up your dressing table...

Loula's Tip: Don't purchase this product from your hair salon! It will cost a fortune!! Instead, get it from eBay. I managed to nab two for the price of one.

Don't buy this product if you are expecting miracles!!


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...