Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Friday 9 September 2011

A great App

If you can't decide what app to get on your smart phone, may I recommend one to you?

I came across this by chance as I browsed through the categories in the AppStore. It's very rare that I buy an app that has not been recommended, or costs more than the standard 69p (Apple, I am still upset that you have raised the price from 59p!).

However, I decided to take a chance on this intriguing app that cost £1.49...

'The Akinator' claims to be able to guess the famous person you are thinking of after asking a series of questions.

Well, I have to say, this was the best £1.49 I have ever spent! It is tremendous fun, especially if there are a few of you playing, and the genie does actually guess who you are thinking of!

I tried a few abstract characters, thinking I'd defeated him, but you can't kid a kidder!

When he guessed Gary from 'Are you afraid of the dark?', Roger Rockmore from 'Kenan & Kel', and the shark from 'Jaws' (yes, really!) I was hooked.

Hours of fun!

I think I have now converted about five people into Akinator fans - I should get commission!


After 10pm, the genie is wearing pyjamas!

What a hero!

I'd love to know of some abstract people the Akinator guessed from your go...

NB: Obviously there are some characters/historical figures that the Akinator may not get - but just remember it's a bit of fun.

- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...