Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Friday 9 September 2011

New Earrings

I had to share this purchase with you as I was quite excited about it...

These are my new earrings from Freedom at


If, for any reason, you have had a moment of madness and can't quite figure out what they are...they are jewelled owls!

£6.50! And I also had 10% knocked off with my student discount.

I am wearing these bad boys to the wedding I am attending today.

I am sure they will be a hoot...


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...