Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Coo-ee

Hello viewers!

What a stressful time I've had recently - hence, no blog posts for weeks.  Whoops!  I do apologise, this was not because I have been ignoring my wonderful readers, it's because things have been slightly hectic this week.

The reason for this?

I moved house last week!  Hurrah!

Me and my boyfriend, Rob, bought a house and got the keys last Tuesday.  Needless to say, since then things have been rather busy and I have not had much time to blog.  Boohoo.

However, I am back...hopefully with a vengence.

Also, prior to moving house, I had some assignments due in for Uni so those cheeky little characters took up a lot of my time.

Prepare yourselves for mass blogging as I tell you about the things I have been up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...