Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Made in Chelsea - The Final

Oh my goodness, this show has become my pleasure now - it is no longer just a guilty pleasure!!

The final to the show was outstanding - Millie Mackintosh (possibly my favourite name ever!!) discovered that her ex-boyfriend Hugo cheated on her with her BEST FRIEND, Rosie, when they were together.

Like, oh..my..God!

I could hardly contain myself with all the drama.

However, sadly the season has come to a close and I now have to wait three weeks - yes, THREE weeks - before I get a refill of that juicy goodness.

Christmas special is on 19th December!

Ollie Locke still proves to be my favourite character from the show - he is absolutely hilarious with his flamboyant campness.  I wish he was my friend - I imagine we'd have lots of fun together.

On the boring side of the show... Caggie is still stringing Spencer along.  *Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...