Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Saturday 18 February 2012

It's oh so quiet...

Sorry all, I've been a tad quiet lately.

In a nutshell, I've been a bit busy with my new house.  Settling in has taken a while and I still don't really feel like I've moved out yet - it, bizarrely, seems like an extended holiday with Rob.  Lolzibobs.

In addition to settling in, we had Christmas, then I had uni assignments due in, and then I started back at uni...and guess what...they gave us more assignments!  Eek!

I shall try and make time to blog though now that I've rekindled my love for you all

Loula Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...