Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Saturday 18 February 2012

TOWIE

It's taken me a while, but I've finally gotten into TOWIE!

This came about when I decided to sign-up to Netflix through the PS3.  They have offered me a month's free trial (allowing me to cancel my membership at any time before the trial runs out, without charge) so when I had a night free, I decided to watch some of The Only Way is Essex and see what the fuss is all about.

Well, just like with Laguna Beach, The Hills and Made in Chelsea, I am now hooked by all the drama.  in the past couple of weeks I have managed to watch all three seasons so am up to date enough to watch Season 4.

I must say, the characters do not seem as bitchy as they do in the other dramality programmes, but there is certainly an ample amount of drama to contend with so it's not too bad.  The only person that I'm not too struck on is Lauren Goodger.  I am trying my hardest to like her but she's the only one that seems to go out of her way to stir things up.  Does anyone else feel that way?

Amy Childs is possibly my favourite from the first two seasons.  She's as daft as a brush (to put it politely) but she's very sweet.  And as the show has continued, I would have to say (out of the girls) my favourite is Chloe Sims.  She's adorable!!  To look at, she is a walking Barbie doll, but there really is a sweetheart underneath all the plastic.  Gemma Collins is also a sweetie, and I love her relationship with the Twins.

Kirk was very annoying.  Was it just me who was cringing whenever he was "flirting" with girls?

Now, I have to say it, and I have been advised that this is very wrong...but I have to admit that I have the hots for Arg!!  He is so cute and cuddly.  Do you agree that this is wrong...??

Right, well, I've somewhat brought you up to speed with my thoughts on TOWIE!  I'm now off to get a vajazzle...

OK, maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...