Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Playing It Straight

***Spoilers Alert***

Have you seen this programme?  It's hilarious!

Cara, the girl searching for her perfect partner...and £25k...is trying to seek the straight men within a mixed bag of straight and gay men.

I should mention at this point that if Cara picks a straight man in the final showdown to share the £50k pot with, they share the money ( £25k each for anyone not feeling mathematical today).  HOWEVER, if she chooses a gay man at the end, he walks away with the whole pot!  That's right, he gets twice as much for fooling her, and she walks away with nothing!

She started off doing quite well and sent a few gay men packing from the Hacienda where they are all staying.  Now, she seems to be firing directly at the straight men...you can't blame her though; most of them are very camp.

Each week (although I imagine it's days in reality) we see Cara sending the boys on a variety of tasks where they have to prove their heterosexuality!  This is where it gets tricky though.  Some of the gay men are so buff and manly that they conceal their homosexuality very well.

I love that though, as it proves that people should not stereotype.  I've been on Cara's side many a time believing that the person she has sent home is gay and he is straight, and vice versa.

Anyway, so at the moment we are left with four men: Sam, Danny, Dean and Sven.

It's so hard to call!  But here is what I think:

Sam: Gay/Straight - Hard to tell as his twin brother, Ben, who was eliminated last night, was gay and I'm unsure of whether or not both twins are gay.  According to my friend, it's common for both twins to be gay.  So, that's why I'm undecided on Sam.

Danny: Gay - I would be surprised if he is straight.  He's the only one out of the four that I'm adamant about their sexuality.

Dean: Straight - Part of me does want to say gay...and I'm very tempted to change my prediction...but I think he does genuinely care about Cara, so I don't think he would want to hurt her.  I'd be surprised if he has been conning her all along.

Sven: Straight - As it stands, and possibly has done for a while, he is the straightest man in the Hacienda.  He is so boisterous and pig-headed that I'd be shocked if he is gay.  However, he has said many a time to Cara that he doesn't fancy her and he is solely there for the money.  Is £25k enough or is he double-bluffing and going for the £50k??  It's very hard to tell.

Now, even if you don't really care about the competition, you should definitely just watch this programme for the narration of Alan Carr.  Oh my Goodness, he is absolutely hilarious!!!  I have actually been laughing out loud (lolling!) from his comments about the boys.  Comedy Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...