Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Sunday 19 February 2012

Skins - Series 6

Ah, once again I have been drawn into the world of the Skins characters; but, just like before...once they've hooked me in, the producers/writers decide to confuse me with the rollercoaster storylines.

I think most of you know (who have seen the latest series) who I am talking about...

Yes!  Frankie!!

When we saw Franks at the start of Season 5 we were introduced to a quirky outcast.  Brilliant!  I loved how awkward she was and not just some pretentious teenager who acted like they owned the place. 

However!!  Now, she seems to have gone a little slutty promiscuous and all the boys are falling in love with her, even though most of them have never really spoken to her before.  (I'm talking about Matty at the end of last season, and now his brother...whose name I have forgotten...Nick?  I think it's Nick...)

Anyway; needless to say, I was baffled!  Was you??

I know a character has been killed off in each alternate series (we lost Chris in Season 2 and Freddie in Season 4) so nothing seems to shock anymore, but Grace's death really came as a surprise!  I was not expecting it...I think mainly because I was too wrapped up in the sweet relationship between her and Rich.

I thought the episode where Grace died was done beautifully.  I'm sure my ice-cold heart tried its hardest to beat out a tear when I realised what was going on.  Poor Rich.

Off the topic: Does anyone else think Rich looks quite cute with short hair?  Or do you prefer it longer?

I'm not going to ponder too much over the characters in the show, but what I will mention is the relationship that is brewing between Mini and Alo.  I love how different they are but keep ending up together!  Electric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...