Welcome to Loula World

It's a crazy life but someone's got to live it...

Welcome to Loula Land.

Loula Love xxx

Labels

Apple (2) Apps (2) Blogger (10) Celebs (48) Christmas (4) Comedy (15) Diet (1) Dogs (1) Driving (2) Embarrassing (3) Glee (9) Halloween (1) Health (4) Hollyoaks (1) House Hunting (8) Internet (5) iPhone (2) Jack Russell (5) Katy Perry (2) Kids (1) Make-Up and Beauty (6) Movies (11) Music (22) Random (24) Relationships (9) Review (7) Rolls (1) School (1) Skins (1) The Paranormal (7) The Vampire Diaries (8) The X Factor (10) TOWIE (1) TV (55) Women (2) Work (3) World Issues (34) Writing (4) Zeus (4)

Tuesday 10 May 2011

What's going on?

Playing my role as the good girlfriend last night I picked up Rob, my boyfriend, from the pub as he decided to leave his car and have a few drinks. He has no work today.

It was around 11:30pm when I picked him up so I didn't get to bed till at least 12:00.

That's not what's wrong here...

Somewhere along the line I got roped into taking him to pick his car up at 9:30am this morning! Good grief - I didn't know this was part of the deal when I agreed to pick him up last night.

Would it have been wrong to have told him that I'd rather have a lie-in...?


- Loulabella posting from her iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion matters...